Tuesday, August 1, 2017

First post of my new blog


Namashkar and Hi to all the visitors of my new blog. 🙏
People used to say a blog is just a place where an individual can illustrate their views and beliefs. But to me, a blog is the platform where a person can incitement their knowledge also knows about different peoples norms and values.
In my blog, I will share things in 2 different languages.It's because the basic viewers of my blog will from my very own country. Bangla will be my preferred language. Secondly, I have lots of abroad friends and well wishers. following that, I will post some of my articles on English as well.
I hope you will share your valuable comments and dogma on every article here. 
Thank you.

āĻļিāĻŦ āĻ°াāĻŽ āĻ¨াāĻŽ āĻ•āĻ°েāĻ¨ āĻ¤াāĻšāĻ˛ে āĻļিāĻŦ āĻ•ি āĻ°াāĻŽেāĻ° āĻĨেāĻ•ে āĻ›োāĻŸ?

 āĻ¸āĻŽ্āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻ¤ি āĻ°াāĻŽাā§ŸেāĻ¤āĻĻেāĻ° āĻ¸ংāĻ–্āĻ¯া āĻŦৃāĻĻ্āĻ§ি āĻĒেā§ŸেāĻ›ে। āĻĒ্āĻ°āĻšুāĻ° āĻ°াāĻŽাā§ŸেāĻ¤েāĻ° āĻĻেāĻ–া āĻĒাāĻ“ā§Ÿা āĻ¯াāĻš্āĻ›ে āĻ¯াāĻ°া āĻļ্āĻ°ীāĻ°াāĻŽ āĻšāĻ¨্āĻĻ্āĻ°āĻ•ে āĻ‰āĻĒāĻ°ে āĻ¤ুāĻ˛āĻ¤ে āĻ—িā§Ÿে āĻĒāĻ°āĻŽেāĻļ্āĻŦāĻ° āĻļিāĻŦāĻ•ে āĻ›োāĻŸ āĻ•āĻ°āĻ›েāĻ¨...

Popular Posts