Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A sustainable mind

When the day‘s finally here when it’s silence I hear
As my ending is near and your eye’s shed a tear
When my brain has gone numb and the angels have come
As I leave this short life and my last day is done
When I’m found in my sleep without a heart beat
As I fall in the street, sprawled out on the concrete

I won’t regret a second coz they loved me like a best friend
My life’s trouble trend, always aided by their land
Love and support
found in substances bought
A council of a sort when I didn't wanna talk
The thrills form white pills that although temporary
Where better than treatment from any shrinks surgery
As if a man and a coach could ever save me
That pure line of code that helped me to cope
Was more comforting than any words spoke
A feeling of love that substitutes hope
Will drugs turn on me eventually?
Probably !But I saw colour’s I’d never see
I enjoyed the moments that will always be
I chose my own reality
I loved my drug mentality






শিব রাম নাম করেন তাহলে শিব কি রামের থেকে ছোট?

 সম্প্রতি রামায়েতদের সংখ্যা বৃদ্ধি পেয়েছে। প্রচুর রামায়েতের দেখা পাওয়া যাচ্ছে যারা শ্রীরাম চন্দ্রকে উপরে তুলতে গিয়ে পরমেশ্বর শিবকে ছোট করছেন...

Popular Posts